I am trying to BE the source, the silly craft 'dealer' I love it so much. Today we made Dump Trucks (one of Gabe's favourite things) out of old egg cartons. Here's what you need and how you do it
1 cardboard egg carton, 8 or 12cup
- Cut off the top/lid of the egg carton. The cut off about one-third of the top part. This will be the truck box
- Next cut off the first two egg cup from the bottom of the carton. You should now have two pieces, one with two cup and another with 10 cups. Cut the 10 cup into a 6 cup
- Cut off the lips of the two cups and glue them up-side down to the six cup. This creates the 'cab'
- Now glue the 'box' of the truck on the back of the base.
- Decorate the truck using the markers. (which we haven't done yet)
These are officially super cute. Bea got creative when we ran out of enough egg carton so hers has a different front. Next egg carton we are going to try a transport truck